- To facilitate and promote conducive environment for research, innovation and development in the institute.
- To facilitate faculty and students in fetching research grants/funded projects/consultancy work.
- To keep track of ongoing research projects in the organization.
- To motivate faculty to write research proposals and research papers.
- To keep track of progress of research scholars in the organization and to identify projects for research scholars, that will also help in development of the organization.
- To help inventors in the organization to protect their inventions with appropriate intellectual property rights keeping interest of institution in mind.
Research and Development Committee:
Dr. Bhushan Patil
Prof. Ketaki Joshi
Dr. Vasim Shaikh
Prof. Binsy Joseph
Dr. Sujata Deshmukh
Prof. Saurabh Kulkarni
Prof. Lalit Prasad